If you wish to contact us, you can either leave a comment on a post or you can email us at sixdayscience – [at] – gmail – [dot] – com. Unless you specifically request otherwise, emails sent to this address (or to any of the contributors’ personal/work email addresses) may be shared or published on this blog for educational/illustrative purposes. We typically keep senders’ email addresses and identities anonymous.
If you have a question you’d like us to address, we recommend following these guidelines:
- Read the FAQs to see if your question has already been addressed.
- Read through the archived posts to see if your question has already been addressed.
- Keep your message brief and restrict your commentary to just one or two main points you’d like to have us address. Epic-length messages with long lists of detailed criticisms are unlikely to get a response.
- If you are a young earth creationist, please keep in mind that we have encountered all of the arguments in favor of your view, and remain unconvinced. It is unlikely you will be able to offer any information that will change our minds.
Rules for Commenting on the Blog
You are welcome to join in the discussion as long as you follow these rules:
- Read the FAQs first.
- Be civil.
- Some of our readers are kids, so keep it PG-rated.
- Stay on topic.
- Support your assertions.
- Answer direct questions when you are asked by a blog host or by one of the other commenters.
If you do not follow these rules, we may delete your comments and/or prevent you from commenting here again. These rules are subject to change at any time and are implemented solely at our discretion.
Please keep in mind that while we do read all comments and emails, it’s not always possible to respond to each one.